- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Apply at no cost to you online here. Make sure you choose the location and degree program you are interested in as well as provide your complete contact information.
- Have all of your college transcripts mailed directly to the location you would like to attend. Each school you attended will have their own transcript request form that you should be able to locate on their website.
- If you have at least 12 hours of college credit, you do not need to request your high school transcript.
- Fill out your Free Federal Application for Financial Aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (FAFSA school code 002951) regardless if you plan to take out loans. This free application may also help the school to determine other types of grants you may qualify for. Also complete the Master Promissory Noteand Entrance Counseling with FAFSA (studentloans.gov) if you think you may take out federal loans. These are no cost and do not bind you to taking out loans if you change your mind later.
The Office of Student Financial Services provides financial assistance to students who, without such assistance would not be able to pursue higher education. The office utilizes continued service and technological advances to provide students every opportunity in pursuing and continuing their education while maintaining behaviors and standards of professional conduct.
- Course Schedules
- Course Catalog
- New To Online Classes?
- Textbook Ordering
- College Catalog
- Classes at Central Carolina Community College
- Classes at North Carolina Department of Public Safety Training Center
- Classes at Wake Tech (Main and Western Campus)
- Professional Development
- Request More Information
- Information Sessions
Thank you for your interest in Wesleyan’s online course offerings. Online classes are offered through the Office of Adult and Professional Studies, which is designed for students who wish to strengthen their academic background, enhance their professional knowledge and skills, and advance their careers.
The entire program is tailored to the learning styles and schedules of working adults. Online courses are part of the Office of Adult and Professional Studies ongoing effort to accommodate the needs of adult students and help them meet their educational and professional goals. Use the links located in the menu on the left to get started.
The official source for books for Adult Degree classes in Triangle and Goldsboro is the web-based MBS Direct virtual bookstore.
To order books online you will need to know the course department and number and section number. An example is: PHI342-G1. You’ll find this information on your registration slip.
You should also know the starting and ending dates, in case the same course is offered in more than one term.
Please note that different sections of the same course may use different books!
It is possible to see a list of all available courses and sections on the MBS website.
If in doubt you may wish to contact the appropriate NCWC office.
You will need a major credit card, and MBS requests your email address to send confirmation of your order.
NC Wesleyan College will be offering bachelor degree coursework on the campus of Central Carolina Community College. Coursework will be offered from the following degrees:
NC Wesleyan College will be offering bachleor degrees at the NCDPS Staff Development & Training Center in Apex, NC for NCDPS employees only. The following degrees will be offered:
NC Wesleyan College will be offering bachelor degree coursework on the Main and Western Wake campuses of Wake Tech. Coursework will be offered from the following degrees:
Most of our professional development courses are 100% online. Check out course topics below or view our complete list at
• Human Resources
• Management and Leadership
• Customer Service
• Marketing and Social Media
• Workforce Compliance
• Teaching and Education
• IT Certifications
• Seated Professional Development Courses (click to learn more)