North Carolina Wesleyan College has transfer agreements with the following Community Colleges for all of their AA, AS, and many AAS degrees.
Wake Tech, Nash, Edegecome, Wilson,Cape Fear, College of the Albemarle, Pitt, Beaufort County, Southeastern, Craven,Durham-Tech, Lenoir, James Sprunt, Central Carolina, Pamlico, Piedmont and Vance-Granville.
Associate of Applied Science Graduates
NC Wesleyan College now offers a number of bachelor degree programs that are a good fit for many A.A.S. degrees. In many cases, students will need to only take 60-68 hours with Wesleyan to finish their four-year degree. Please find your degree on our transfer guide to determine your best options.
Phi Theta Kappa
If you were inducted into the society at the community college you graduated from, you are entitled to a $500 grant each year of your attendance at North Carolina Wesleyan College. You must inform and provide proof to your financial aid counselor. $250 will be applied in late fall and late spring of each year.
- Brunswick @ Brunswick Community College
- Classes @ Wake Tech Community College
- Greenville @ Pitt Community College
- Manteo @ College of the Albemarle-Dare County Campus
- New Bern @ Craven Community College
- Rocky Mount
- Washington @ Beaufort County Community College
- Wilmington @ Cape Fear Community College