Office of Adult & Professional Studies Application Process
- Apply at no cost to you online here. Make sure you choose the location and degree program you are interested in as well as provide your complete contact information.
- Have all of your college transcripts mailed directly to the location you would like to attend. Each school you attended will have their own transcript request form that you should be able to locate on their website.
- If you have at least 12 hours of college credit, you do not need to request your high school transcript.
- Fill out your Free Federal Application for Financial Aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (FAFSA school code 002951) regardless if you plan to take out loans. This free application may also help the school to determine other types of grants you may qualify for. Also complete the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling with FAFSA (studentloans.gov) if you think you may take out federal loans. These are no cost and do not bind you to taking out loans if you change your mind later.
Eligibility for Adult Studies
- Have completed an application to the appropriate location
- At least 21 years of age. The Vice President of Adult & Professional Studies may waive this requirement.
- Background check