North Carolina Wesleyan College believes in its mission to change the lives and futures of its students for the better. NC Wesleyan alumni are living examples of the bright futures that result from the Wesleyan experience.
Even though there is a great concentration of NC Wesleyan alumni in North Carolina, there are many Wesleyan alumni scattered all around the United States and the world. They are contributing to their communities in special ways, and standing out as leaders in many social and professional circles.
Alumni are encouraged to use our Facebook community to instantly cross the miles–and the years–between them and their friends from NC Wesleyan. “Like” our page at www.facebook.com/ncwcalumni to stay connected!
The Bishop Beat is our alumni e-newsletter that can also help alumni catch up on the latest news from NC Wesleyan. If you would like to receive the Bishop Beat please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the list!
If you have moved or any of your contact information has changed, please complete our Alumni Contact Form so you can stay in touch.
The Office of Alumni Relations is excited to welcome you to the ranks of over 9,000 proud North Carolina Wesleyan College alumni! You may have graduated, but you will always be a part of the North Carolina Wesleyan College family. We are always available to serve you and we look forward to working with you! There are many benefits that Wesleyan alumni are entitled to. We hope you take advantage of each of these Wesleyan College alumni benefits!
- Receive the Bishop Beat
Make sure we always have your current e-mail address, and you will receive the Bishop Beat, our monthly Alumni e-newsletter. The e-newsletter is filled with timely news and useful links to keep you connected to your teams, organizations, faculty, and friends at Wesleyan! Click here to view the latest Bishop Beat.
Wesleyan alumni are eligible to purchase tickets to any show that is sponsored by the Dunn Center for the Performing Arts at a bargain of ½ price per ticket. Alumni are entitled to up to two tickets at this discounted rate. Individual ticket are prices are from $16.00 to $32.00. This only applies to our Season Series and does not include rental shows to the building. Visit the Dunn Center at www.dunncenter.com or call 252-985-5197 to learn more about these great offers and which shows are eligible for the alumni discount
The North Carolina Wesleyan College Internship and Career Services Center is available to you for life. If you visit the Career Services Center on the NCWC website, you will find a special area for alumni where you can upload your resume, search for opportunities, and track your job search. As an employer, you may also use the website and Career Services to hire Wesleyan interns and graduates. Register to search for jobs and post your resume athttp://www.collegecentral.com/ncwc/
The Office of Alumni Relations sponsors a number of special alumni events throughout the year, including Homecoming, a golf outing, lectures on campus, art shows, and alumni gatherings across North Carolina and the east coast
There are many ways you can give back to your alma mater and have a positive impact on the future of NC Wesleyan College:
- Refer a prospective student
- Represent NCWC at college fairs in your area
- Hire NCWC alumni
- Offer an internship to current students through your company/employer
- Serve on the Alumni Board, as a class agent, or other alumni committees
- Make an annual fund gift to NCWC
- Consider endowing a scholarship at NCWC
- Remember NCWC in your estate plans
- Attend Alumni Wesleyan Weekend
- Contribute information such as job promotions, wedding and birth announcements or other items for class notes in the Bishop Beat
- Attend and/or host an alumni event in your area
- Let the Alumni Office know when you change your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Attend cultural, educational, and athletic events on campus
- Support athletic teams when they are playing in your area
- Come speak to a class or group of students about your NCWC experience
- Join the Battling Bishops Club.
- Become an NCWC Mentor.
Contact the Alumni Office at (252) 985-5141 or email@example.com.