Elevate Your Career with our Healthcare Administration Certificate Program
The business functions behind healthcare are critical to the success of hospitals, physician offices, and all healthcare organizations. Our certificate program equips students with relevant and practical concepts related to all areas of healthcare administration. Faculty, with industry experience, will guide students through applied learning approaches that have a positive impact in a variety of healthcare settings. If you are looking for a promotion or career transition in healthcare administration, our Healthcare Administration Certificate is the perfect program for you. With as few as six courses, you can elevate your career.
Why Choose a Certificate in Healthcare Administration?
- Learning outcomes aligned with the Certified Medical Manager (CMM) certification
- Preparation for industry transition into the healthcare administration field
- Skill and resume enhancement
- Transfer coursework into a Healthcare Administration bachelor degree program
About the Program
- Understanding the structures, governance and management issues in healthcare
- Interpreting, constructing and spelling of medical terminology
- Legal and ethical issues in healthcare
- Leading healthcare organizations
- Community Healthcare
- 32% (Career Growth)*
- $70K Median Salary*
- 100% Online
- 16 credit hours
- 1 semester
*Bureau of Labor Statistics, US Department of Labor (2021)
- Medical Practice Manager
- Healthcare Finance Coordinator
- Patient Relations Specialist
- Senior Care Staff
- Quality Assurance Representative
- Complete our FREE application
- 21 years of age or approved age waiver
- Background check
NOTE: No transcripts required for admissions. Certificate programs are separate from bachelor programs however certificate credits can be applied to a bachelor’s program.
Fall Semester: August
Spring Semester: January
Summer Session: April
View our University Catalog for all course descriptions and requirements for our Healthcare Admin Certificate.