Master of Business Administration
A Master of Business Administration (MBA) at NCWC educates students for professional advancement and lifelong learning in their communities. The MBA is designed for students seeking to develop their knowledge and broaden their skills in management and leadership. The curriculum is designed to enhance students’ ability to develop and implement organization strategies that deliver business results. Wesleyan is the only private, non-profit college currently offering an online MBA degree in the region.
Insurance & Risk Management
Real Estate: Financing, Investment & Property Management
Operations Management & Logistics
Program Features & Highlights:
Take classes from anywhere! The MBA program is 100% online in accelerated 8-week terms.
Complete your program at your pace with full-time or part-time schedules available. Featuring six different start dates, begin when you are ready and earn your degree in as little as 12 months.
NCWC’s graduate tuition rates are extremely competitive compared to other graduate schools in the U.S.
Our engaging faculty have real-world professional experience to ensure you are challenged and supported through practical coursework.
MBA Program Overview
- An undergraduate degree in BUS or related field
- Limited space & competitive selection based on undergraduate GPA & academic achievement
- Cohort starts each 8 week term
- No GRE or GMAT required for those with work experience
- Resume with two references must be provided
- Non-business degrees may be required to take a Wesleyan BUS course prior to acceptance
Courses in the program build skills in critical areas such as: decision making, conflict resolution, ethics and management strategies. Students will also gain increased knowledge and understanding of the dynamics of operating in a global business environment.
- MBA 600: Organizational Behavior Leadership
- MBA 605: Business Ethics
- MBA 610: Accounting for Managers
- MBA 615: Managerial Economics
- MBA 620: Corporate Finance
- MBA 625: Business Law
- MBA 630: Information Technology for Decisions Makers
- MBA 635: Marketing Management
- MBA 640: Operations & Supply Chain Management
- MBA 645: Strategic Management
- MBA 650: Special Topics Business Administration