Instructional Technology consultations are available for:
- Training in the use of TLC Tech Library items
- Providing technology troubleshooting in classrooms
- Consulting about technology, in traditional and online environments
- Speaking to students about technology
- Testing and making recommendations about new technology
- Other items not listed – if you’re not sure, ask!
Technology Literacy Resources
TLC Tech Library
Included in the Tech Library are the following items:
• Wireless presenter with laser pointer
• Headphones with Microphone
• Virtual Reality Viewer Set (ten)
• Ethernet adapter
• HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable
• DisplayPort 1.2 to VGA Video Adapter Converter
Items may be checked out for a time frame of 3 hours.
Please let us know if there are other items that you would like to see added to the library.
Tuesday Tech Tips
Text @tlctec to the number 81010 to subscribe to NCWC Tech Tips via text message from Remind.
Start your semester off using our handy checklist!