VA Student In-Processing Form

NOTE: By completing the form below you are automatically a member of the student-led organization for military-affiliated students (SVA). There is no fee, however you may be eligible to apply for additional SVA scholarships through the national organization.

For more information on benefits visit:
GI BILL® website –

NCWC Veteran

Student’s Responsibilities:

  • Register for the Correct Classes: Classes outside your major cannot be certified. Classes with a passing grade cannot be certified if repeated. Remedial and audited classes cannot be certified.
  • Reporting Enrollment: Ch. 30, 35, 1606/1607 are required to report attendance on the last day of the month by calling: 877.823.2378.
  • Enrollment Status: Based on hours enrolled. If you are in a class (8-week or 5-week) that does not run the entire semester, your enrollment status can change throughout the semester.
  • Military Discount: NCWC students who are active duty or veterans or spouse will receive a 10% discount on tuition. SCOs will certify enrollment based on the tuition minus the discount.
  • Satisfactory Academic Progress/Attendance: You must maintain a 2.0 GPA. If you are academically suspended, your VA benefits will be terminated. Attendance is required for VA payment.
  • Changing Majors: You must alert SCO and the VA when changing your major.
  • Reporting Changes: Students are required to report address and direct deposit changes to VA via WAVE at or 1.877.823.2378. Address changes should also be reported to your advisor and SCO.
  • Graduation: Students are required to notify their SCO at the beginning of the semester they intend to graduate. Students may “round out” their final term and take a class outside their major if needed. This is the only time rounding can be certified.

VA Student In-Processing Form

  • Which benefit will you be using?

  • If you have never used these benefits before or if you have used them before at a different college, you must report this to the VA: Go to VA Website, then select: 1. "Finding your education benefits form” 2. Then choose either “Applying for a new benefit” or “Updating my current education benefits.”