We Are Here For You!
The Office of International Programs and the Office of International Student Services(ISS) provides a wide variety of services to promote academic achievement and help students take full advantage of the academic opportunities available at NC Wesleyan.
The office works with international students on a variety of issues, including helping them understand legal matters relating to study in the United States. For scholars and faculty visiting NC Wesleyan College for a short term or a longer period, the international student advisors will be your point of contact for visa and regulation related matters.
OUR SUPPORT SERVICES
- International Admissions
- Consultation on Visa and Immigration Matters
- On-Campus Employment Assistance
- Cultural Activities (Global International Food Festival “WesFest” & Feature Monthly International Cuisine)
- Social Events (Community Volunteers Provide Transportation & American Family Support)
- Transportation to Health Department, Social Security Office and Grocery Store
- Banking Services on Campus
Student Success At NCWC our #1 priority is student success. Whatever you need and whenever you need it, we are there to help.
Tutoring, coaching, advising and enrichment programs.
Your individual road map to success.
Community Service Opportunities
Degree and Career Planning
The Taylor-Crocker Honors Program provides a select group of diverse, high-achieving students with an interactive, engaging and challenging experience to complement their undergraduate education.
Individualized First-Year Advising
Peer Assisted Study Sessions
Student Success Center
Various programs designed to empower and connect students with the resources needed to enhance their academic and personal development.
The Writing Center
One-on-one tutoring to help students with any writing assignments, for any class.