Transfer Information

North Carolina Wesleyan University has articulation agreements with 16 community colleges and private two-year colleges in North Carolina. Students who receive their associate degree at any of these colleges will be eligible to transfer to Wesleyan with junior standing. Remaining degree requirements for these students depend on previous courses completed and the student’s major selection at Wesleyan. Students who are interested in transferring to Wesleyan under this program should contact the North Carolina Wesleyan University Admissions Office or the Adult Degree Program Office. Wesleyan has also developed a Course Equivalency Table that identifies the North Carolina Wesleyan University equivalent of courses offered at community colleges in North Carolina.