- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (Provide K-6 License)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Special Education (Provide K-6 License)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Religious Studies
How to Apply
- Apply at no cost to you online here. Make sure you choose the location and degree program you are interested in as well as provide your complete contact information.
- Have all of your college transcripts mailed directly to the location you would like to attend. Each school you attended will have their own transcript request form that you should be able to locate on their website.
- If you have at least 12 hours of college credit, you do not need to request your high school transcript.
- Fill out your Free Federal Application for Financial Aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (FAFSA school code 002951) regardless if you plan to take out loans. This free application may also help the school to determine other types of grants you may qualify for. Also complete the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling with FAFSA (studentloans.gov) if you think you may take out federal loans. These are no cost and do not bind you to taking out loans if you change your mind later.
The Office of Student Financial Services provides financial assistance to students who, without such assistance would not be able to pursue higher education. The office utilizes continued service and technological advances to provide students every opportunity in pursuing and continuing their education while maintaining behaviors and standards of professional conduct.
- Course Schedule
- Professional Development
- New to Online Courses?
- Contacts and Directions
- Textbook Ordering
- College Catalog
- Request More Information
Click below to review the course catalog and choose from our many options of courses offered.
Click HERE to review the course catalog and choose from our many options of courses offered.
Most of our professional development courses are 100% online. Check out course topics below or view our complete list at
• Human Resources
• Management and Leadership
• Customer Service
• Marketing and Social Media
• Workforce Compliance
• Teaching and Education
• IT Certifications
• Seated Professional Development Courses (click to learn more)
Thank you for your interest in Wesleyan’s online course offerings. Online classes are offered through the Office of Adult and Professional Studies, which is designed for students who wish to strengthen their academic background, enhance their professional knowledge and skills, and advance their careers.
The entire program is tailored to the learning styles and schedules of working adults. Online courses are part of the Office of Adult and Professional Studies ongoing effort to accommodate the needs of adult students and help them meet their educational and professional goals.
Campus Hours and Contact Information
3400 N. Wesleyan Blvd
Gateway Technology Building
Rocky Mount, NC 27804
- Monday through Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday 8:00am – 3:00pm
- Michael Drew, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doretha Chichester, Admissions Officer – email@example.com
- Elizabeth Lancaster, Registration Specialist – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Katherine Wilder, Assistant Director – email@example.com
- Robert Benson, Admission and Advising Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cheryl Barnhill, Adult Studies Recruiter – email@example.com