- Bachelor of Science in Accounting (Major offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with the option to add a concentration in Entrepreneurship
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Information Systems (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Elementary Education (Provide K-6 License)
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing (Major Offered online)
- Bachelor of Science in Organizational Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
How To Apply
- Apply at no cost to you online here. Make sure you choose the location and degree program you are interested in as well as provide your complete contact information.
- Have all of your college transcripts mailed directly to the location you would like to attend. Each school you attended will have their own transcript request form that you should be able to locate on their website.
- For admissions at the Wilmington campus, applicants are required to have an associate’s degree or 30 credits or more from a 4-year institution.
- Fill out your Free Federal Application for Financial Aid at http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/ (FAFSA school code 002951) regardless if you plan to take out loans. This free application may also help the school to determine other types of grants you may qualify for. Also complete the Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling with FAFSA (studentloans.gov) if you think you may take out federal loans. These are no cost and do not bind you to taking out loans if you change your mind later.
The Office of Student Financial Services provides financial assistance to students who, without such assistance would not be able to pursue higher education. The office utilizes continued service and technological advances to provide students every opportunity in pursuing and continuing their education while maintaining behaviors and standards of professional conduct.
- Course Schedules
- Course Catalog
- Contacts and Directions
- New To Online Courses?
- College Catalog
- Textbook Ordering
- Request More Information
- Professional Development
Cape Fear Community College
North Campus NB 212
4500 Blue Clay Road
Castle Hayne, NC 28429
Dani Somers, Director of Adult Studies & Graduate Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabiola Kinney, Assistant Director of Adult Studies Advising, email@example.com
Brittany Hays McGreal, Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Farrell, Associate Dean, email@example.com
Our office hours are Monday – Thursday from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., and Friday 9 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Thank you for your interest in Wesleyan’s online course offerings. Online classes are offered through the Office of Adult and Professional Studies, which is designed for students who wish to strengthen their academic background, enhance their professional knowledge and skills, and advance their careers.
The entire program is tailored to the learning styles and schedules of working adults. Online courses are part of the Office of Adult and Professional Studies ongoing effort to accommodate the needs of adult students and help them meet their educational and professional goals.
MBS Direct is the official bookstore for Adult Degree classes most locations. If you are attending class at the Rocky Mount campus or online, your textbooks can be ordered through the Main Campus bookstore.
Students Using Financial Aid to Order Textbooks
- Textbook vouchers and textbook lists are available through your home campus.
- Complete a voucher and submit it to your advisor during registration.
Students Not Using Financial Aid
- Go to MBS Direct: http://bookstore.mbsdirect.net/ncwc.htm
- Select the term from the dropdown box.
- Select the location you will be attending class.
- Select your courses, follow the prompts through the process.
- You will need to use a credit or debit card to complete your purchase.
- If you prefer, you can call MBS Directly at 800-325-3252 and order over the phone. You should have the location of the course, the course dates, course number ( ex., REL 342 G8B1) your email address, before calling.
The official source for books for Adult Degree classes in all locations except Rocky Mount and Online is the web-based MBS Direct virtual bookstore.+To order books online you will need to know the course department and number and section number. An example is: PHI342-G1. You’ll find this information on your registration slip.
+You should also know the starting and ending dates, in case the same course is offered in more than one term.
+Please note that different sections of the same course may use different books!
+It is possible to see a list of all available courses and sections on the MBS website.
+If in doubt you may wish to contact the appropriate NCWC office.
+You will need a major credit card, and MBS requests your email address to send confirmation of your order.
+MBS # 1-800-325-3252 if buying books directly without using financial aid.
+If you need a financial aid voucher to pay for your books through MBS, please contact the staff at the location you attend.
Most of our professional development courses are 100% online. Check out course topics below or view our complete list at
• Human Resources
• Management and Leadership
• Customer Service
• Marketing and Social Media
• Workforce Compliance
• Teaching and Education
• IT Certifications
• Seated Professional Development Courses (click to learn more).