You may have graduated, but you will always be a part of the North Carolina Wesleyan College family. We are always available to serve you and we look forward to working with you!
If you have moved or any of your contact information has changed, please complete our Alumni Contact Form.
Looking for your transcripts? Click HERE for more information.
NC WESLEYAN COLLEGIATE INSIGNIA LICENSE PLATES
North Carolina Wesleyan College is in the process of applying for a collegiate insignia license plate. This requires application to the NC Legislature with a minimum of 300 paid applications by January 15, 2019.
If you are interested in purchasing a NCWC plate, click here for process details and application. Email your completed form to email@example.com and pay online at ncwc.edu/give. When submitting your online payment you must designate “Other Fund” and note “License Plate” or print and mail application and check or money order made payable to NCWC to: NC Wesleyan College, Attn: Director of Alumni Relations, 3400 N. Wesleyan Blvd, Rocky Mount, NC 27804.
The Office of Alumni Relations is excited to welcome you to the ranks of over 15,000 proud North Carolina Wesleyan College alumni! You may have graduated, but you will always be a part of the North Carolina Wesleyan College family. We are always available to serve you and we look forward to working with you! There are many benefits that Wesleyan alumni are entitled to as shown here. We hope you take advantage of each of these Wesleyan College alumni benefits!
- Receive the Bishop Beat
Make sure we always have your current e-mail address, and you will receive the Bishop Beat, our monthly Alumni e-newsletter. The e-newsletter is filled with timely news and useful links to keep you connected to your teams, organizations, faculty, and friends at Wesleyan! Click here to view the latest Bishop Beat.
Wesleyan alumni are eligible to purchase tickets to any show that is sponsored by the Dunn Center for the Performing Arts. Alumni are entitled to up to two tickets at a discounted rate. Individual ticket are prices are from $16.00 to $32.00. This only applies to our Season Series and does not include rental shows to the building. Visit the Dunn Center at www.dunncenter.com or call 252-985-5197 to learn more about these great offers and which shows are eligible for the alumni discount
Utilize the NCWC Lifetime Career Services
As an Alumni looking to further your CAREER you can:
- Create an online profile.
- Search for jobs posted exclusively to North Carolina Wesleyan College
- Build and upload a resume so it can be searched by employers
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, videos, podcasts, and articles from over 125 authors
As an Alumni looking to MENTOR fellow Battling Bishops you can:
- Join our Mentoring Network. To setup a profile click HERE
- Find profiles of people who work in your fields of interest and contact
As an Alumni looking to HIRE a fellow Bishop you can:
- Register your organization with our office, if approved
- Post jobs targeted to North Carolina Wesleyan College students, alumni
- Search resumes of our students, alumni
- Host an internship
Sign up today at: https://www.collegecentral.com/ncwc/
Utilize the NCWC Professional Development Courses
There is no time like the present to learn new skills. We offer over 80 professional development courses for a low course fee of $20. Courses are offered by NC Wesleyan College with our partner Ed4Online. Coursework is 100% online and self-paced. Once you complete a course, you will get a Certificate of Completion from NC Wesleyan College. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the alumni discount code.
Sign up for your course here: https://ncwc.ed4online.com/
There are many ways you can give back to your alma mater and have a positive impact on the future of NC Wesleyan College:
- Refer a prospective student
- Represent NCWC at college fairs in your area
- Hire NCWC alumni
- Offer an internship to current students through your company/employer
- Serve on the Alumni Board, as a class agent, or other alumni committees
- Make an annual fund gift to NCWC
- Consider endowing a scholarship at NCWC
- Remember NCWC in your estate plans
- Attend Alumni Wesleyan Weekend
- Contribute information such as job promotions, wedding and birth announcements or other items for class notes in the Bishop Beat
- Attend and/or host an alumni event in your area
- Let the Alumni Office know when you change your address, telephone number and e-mail address
- Attend cultural, educational, and athletic events on campus
- Support athletic teams when they are playing in your area
- Come speak to a class or group of students about your NCWC experience
- Click here to join the Battling Bishops Club.
- Become an NCWC Mentor.
Contact the Alumni Office at (252) 985-5141 or email@example.com.
Welcome back, we are glad you are here! The Office of Alumni Relations would love to help you stay connected with your fellow Battling Bishops, stay up-to-date on upcoming events and celebrate the accomplishments of our NCWC community. Please take a moment to update your information by submitting the Alumni Contact Form.
If you haven’t already, please follow the NCWC Alumni Page on Facebook. If you post any pictures to Facebook or Instagram to celebrate an accomplishment, reminisce your good of’ college days or reconnect with your Bishop family, please tag NCWC using #ncwcalumni.
The Bishop Beat is our alumni e-newsletter that can also help alumni catch up on the latest news from NC Wesleyan. If you would like to receive the Bishop Beat please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to the list!