We are in Phase 2.5 (as a College) until October 5 or whenever the Governor gives his next update. The only thing that has changed as a College is that indoor mass gatherings are limited to 25 and outdoor mass gatherings are limited to 50 unless the event supports the instructional mission of the College.
(CONTROLLED Phase – ORANGE)
- All employees should report to work as normally scheduled, unless you are still considered in the vulnerable population category. Those individuals can work with their managers and HR regarding telework if possible.
- Tours may continue but face masks must be worn at all times while on campus, unless you are outside with more than six feet between you. Tours of residence halls will not be permitted during this time.
- Continue enhanced cleaning of all buildings.
All employees will be required to wear a mask when:
- They are working with other employees in the same location, less than 6 feet apart or if office space is shared.
- When walking inside buildings from one location to the next.
- During meetings when 6 feet of space is not available.
- During any outside (non-activity) event where social distancing is not possible.