Because NC is still in Phase Two through August 7, we will remain in our phase two as well. As a reminder, here is phase two for Wesleyan. Please see our revised phase two guidelines below.
During Phase Two-Until August 7
All employees should report to work as normally scheduled, unless you are still considered in the vulnerable population category. Those individuals can work with their managers and HR regarding telework.
Tours may continue but face masks must be worn at all times while on campus, unless you are outside with more than six feet between you. Tours of residence halls will not be permitted during this time.
- Additional guidelines may come from our VIRT team.
- Continue enhanced cleaning of all buildings.
All employees will be required to wear a mask when:
- They are working with other employees in the same location, less than 6 feet apart or if office space is shared.
- When walking inside buildings from one location to the next.
- During meetings when 6 feet of space is not available.
- During any outside (non-activity) event where social distancing is not possible.