The decision was made that NC will remain in Phase Two of reopening for three additional weeks. Because of this, the College will remain in our phase two of reopening as well, which will go through July 17. Also, we will adhere to the new requirement of wearing a face mask while in public. Please see our revised phase two guidelines below.
During Phase Two-Until July 17
All employees should report to work as normally scheduled, unless you are still considered in the vulnerable population category. Those individuals can work with their managers and HR regarding telework.
Tours may continue but face masks must be worn at all times while on campus, unless you are outside with more than six feet between you. Tours of residence halls will not be permitted during this time.
- Additional guidelines may come from our VIRT team.
- Continue enhanced cleaning of all buildings.
All employees will be required to wear a mask when:
- They are working with other employees in the same location, less than 6 feet apart or if office space is shared.
- When walking inside buildings from one location to the next.
- During meetings when 6 feet of space is not available.
- During any outside (non-activity) event where social distancing is not possible.