For more information, please contact:
- The Technical Director, at (252) 985-5348
- The Dunn Center Director, at (252) 985-5248
- The Dunn Center Assistant Director, at (252) 985-5250
- You may also fax us: (252) 985-5249.
All Technical Information Due 4 Weeks Prior to Performance.
1180-seat capacity, full proscenium stage, sound and lights
- Seating Capacity, 1180
- Audience is divided into a lower and upper section
- the lower section seats 316 (16 seats for wheel chairs)
- the upper section seats 864
- Stage Manager Console Leftstage
- Proscenium opening: width 50′-0″ height 20′-0″
- Grand Teaser dead hung at 16′
- Depth: Curtain line to back wall: 36′-0″
- Curtain to last set of lines: 30′-6″
- Distance from DS edge of apron (orchestra pit) to house curtain line: 5′-0″ in center, 10′-0″ at proscenium edge
- Width from stage right wall to stage left wall: 95′-0″
- Stage left wing: 25′-0″ x 25′-6″
- Stage right wing: 20′-0″ x 36′-0″
- Grid height: 43′-0″
- Stage floor: tongue and grove, yellow pine laid over suspended floor, covered with hardboard.
- Screws may be used to anchor scenery
- 24 sets of single purchase counterweight lines, arbors hold 750lb counterweights
- Length of battens: 63′-0″
- Batten travel: 37′-0″, low point 5′-0″ above stage floor, high point 42′-0″
- Fly rail is located stage right at deck level.
- 5 on-stage electrics.
- A-Frame Ladder 24′-0″
- Geni-Lift 30′-0″
- Ground level loading, no loading dock.
- Load through scene shop at stage level.
- Size of loading doors 12′-0″ wide by 14′-0″ high
- One 48′ trailer can unload at a time.
- Covered orchestra pit – no elevator or lift. (Use of pit must be specified in contract.)
- Seats 25-30 musicians comfortably.
- Grand Drape: Color: Green Velour
- Size: 22′-0″ high x 65′-0″ wide in 2 equal sections – center slit
- travels side-to-side and up and down
- 4 legs (pairs): Black Velour – 10′-0″ wide x 22′-0″ high
- 4 borders: Black Velour – 6′-0″ wide x 63′-0″ high
- 1 full stage traveler: Black Velour
- Size: 22′-0″ high x 65′-0″ wide in 2 equal sections.
- 1 cyclorama: Off-white (seamless); 22′-0″ high x 63′-0″ wide ** Can Not Be Moved **
- 1 full stage curtain : Black Velour Size: 22′-0″ high x 65′- 0 wide
House Batten Hang
|13||Mid Stage Traveler||14′4″|
- Visiting company disconnect located stage right.
- Power supply: 200 amps, 3 phase, 120 volts.
- 110 circuits surround the Stagewalls
- Dimmer Room located Upstage Right
House Lighting System
- The House Lighting information is currently being upgraded.
- The house sound information is currently being upgraded.
- Two chorus dressing rooms located stage left (8 people each) with bathrooms and showers.
- Two private dressing rooms located next to the chorus dressing rooms with bathroom and shower.
- Washer/Dryer, Steamer, Steam Iron & Board, Two Racks.
- A 30×40 space located stage left w/ an entrance to the stage. Can also be used as a support space for costume storage, makeup, dressing area etc..
- The Dunn Center for the Performing Arts is a non-union house. Student technical assistants will perform the work required. (If students are unavailable, The Dunn Center will hire outside professional assistants.)
Powers Recital Hall
132-seat auditorium, full proscenium stage, sound and lights
- The Lighting Equipment information is currently being upgraded.
- The Sound Equipment information is currently being upgraded.