The mission of The Dunn Center is to promote lifelong learning of the visual and performing arts; to offer a variety of cultural entertainment and enriching programs to the academic life of the University and the communities of Nash/Edgecombe counties in accommodating a wide range of public interests.
All season series tickets are reserved. As a courtesy to performers and audience members, latecomers will be seated only during a suitable pause in the performance and in the closest available seats at the discretion of the house manager.
Location and Parking
All performances take place in The Dunn Center on the campus of North Carolina Wesleyan University. Parking is available on the north and south sides of The Dunn Center. There is ample parking for patrons with disabilities in both areas.
If any member of your party has a physical impairment requiring special consideration, please contact the Belk Box Office before you order to make necessary arrangements. The lower level of Minges Auditorium is accessible by wheelchair. We will make every effort to accommodate the needs of all our patrons.
How We Pay the Bills
The price of your ticket covers only a portion of the cost of presenting The Dunn Center performances. Our primary support comes from North Carolina Wesleyan University operating funds.
Group Ticket Sales
Let your group enjoy some of the most acclaimed theatre in Eastern North Carolina at a price that will make theatre attendance a habit. For group rates, reservations must be made no later than one month before the day of the performance. For more information, call 252.985.5197 or 1.800.303.5097.
Several spaces in The Dunn Center are available for your use. For further information, please contact the Rental Manager at email@example.com or 252.985.5250. Ready to reserve a space? Complete the Event Registration Form Here.
- Carlton Board Room: meeting and dining
- Powers Recital Hall: 132-seat auditorium
- Minges Auditorium: 1180-seat capacity
- Garner Lobby: reception or theater-style
- Mims Gallery: ideal for buffets and receptions
- Acting Classroom: ideal for role playing or training seminars
- Lost and found items should be turned in to the Belk Box Office at The Dunn Center.
- The taking of photographs or use of tape recording devices during a performance is prohibited.
- North Carolina Wesleyan University prohibits smoking inside The Dunn Center.
- Regardless of age, everyone must have a ticket. The Minges Auditorium will open thirty minutes before curtain time.