We are very excited to welcome our Bishops back on campus for the fall semester! Please see below for our Fall 2018 student move-in schedule.
- New Students: Monday, Aug. 6th, 6:00 p.m. (The Dunn Center)
- Returning Students: Wednesday, Aug. 8th, 8:00 a.m. (Pearsall Library)
Cross Country, Soccer, Volleyball:
- New Students: Tuesday, Aug. 14th, 6:00 p.m. (Assigned Residence Hall, commuters see coach)
- Returning Students: Wednesday, Aug. 15th, 4:00 p.m. (Assigned Residence Hall, commuters see coach)
New Students: (that haven’t already arrived with above groups)
- Friday, Aug. 17th
- Resident Students: View the Move-In Guide to determine your assigned morning arrival time and location.
- Commuter Students: Arrive at 2:00 p.m. in the Garner Lobby of The Dunn Center.
- Monday, Aug. 20th, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Resident students cleared prior to arrival should proceed directly to their Residence Halls.
- Commuter students cleared prior to arrival should go to the Bookstore to receive their official schedule and books.
- Students not cleared prior to arrival must begin at the Business Office.
Additional information regarding housing can be found at ncwc.edu/live.