Wesleyan welcomes high school and middle school groups for tours. These visits are a good way to acclimate students to the college environment and provide a broad overview of what Wesleyan has to offer.
- Group tours are available for high school and middle school students.
- Reservations for group visits are required at least two weeks in advance.
- High school seniors and juniors will have priority over other groups.
- School chaperones are required to be with the group at all times.
- Lunch in the cafeteria is available at a nominal fee per student.
- The tour is a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes.
- The maximum group size is 50.
To register for a group tour, please contact your admissions counselor or call Jennifer Anderson at 252.985.5244
Please be on time for your visit. Should you arrive late, portions of your visit may have to be cut short.
Check in at the Welcome Center.
We look forward to meeting you!