Wesleyan welcomes high school and middle school groups for tours. These visits are a good way to acclimate students to the college environment and provide a broad overview of what Wesleyan has to offer.
- Group tours are available for high school and middle school students.
- Reservations for group visits are required at least two weeks in advance.
- High school seniors and juniors will have priority over other groups.
- School chaperones are required to be with the group at all times.
- Lunch in the cafeteria is available at a nominal fee per student.
- The tour is a walking tour so please wear comfortable shoes.
- The maximum group size is 50.
To register for a group tour, please contact your admissions counselor or call Jennifer Anderson at 252.985.5244