You may request a transcript online by clicking the link below. Using this link will require that you print, sign, and return a consent-to-release transcript form.
Students may request that the Registrar’s Office provide copies of their academic transcript to another college or university, a prospective employer, or other third party. Transcripts may not be released without the written authorization of the student.
When making a written request the student should provide the following information to Transcript Requests, North Carolina Wesleyan College, 3400 N. Wesleyan Blvd., Rocky Mount, NC 27804:
- Name and social security number
- Current address
- Last semester attended or graduation date
- Number of official copies requested
- Complete address that the transcript(s) is to be mailed to Student signature
- Transcript Fees
- Official transcript: $ 12.00
- Priority Mail Request: $17.00
- The College accepts cash, personal checks, money orders, MasterCard, VISA, American Express and Discover.
For more information concerning transcript requests contact our office.
Application for Graduation
Every student who anticipates graduating from Wesleyan must complete and submit an application for graduation according to the following dates:
- August Conferral of Degrees: April 1 – June 15
- December Graduation July 1 – September 15
- May Graduation: November 15 – January 15
A student may make changes in his/her schedule of courses by completing a Drop/Add card and receiving the appropriate signatures. Please review the academic calendar for the appropriate campus location for the drop/add dates. Drop/add cards are available in the Registrar’s Office and at each Adult Degree Program location.
Withdrawal from College
Before a student may withdraw from Wesleyan, the student must complete a withdrawal form. Withdrawal forms are available in the Registrar’s Office and at each Adult Degree Program location.
Family Education Rights and Privacy Act
The College respects the confidentially of students’ record and complies with the guidelines established by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974. See the current catalog or the Registrar’s Office for additional information.
North Carolina Wesleyan College is approved for educational benefits for veterans, participants, military and other eligible students. For more information concerning Veterans Benefits, email firstname.lastname@example.org.